Cookies help website users perform certain functions. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website.
If you wish, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
Tel: 01484 226666 Email: email@example.com
Can I join?
You can join Castle & Minster Credit Union if you live or work in Kirklees. As a member you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- A share in any profits made paid as an annual dividend.
- Low cost, flexible loans including loan consolidation.
- Protection through the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Easy access through a number of local branches or on-line.
- We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service.
How do I Join?
To join you need to fill in a membership application form which you can download and print from here or fill this in your local branch.
You will also need
- A one-off £3 membership fee and a minimum deposit of £1.
- Proof of ID e.g. driving licence, passport or work ID badge.
- Proof of address e.g. Council Tax, credit card bill or wage slip.
- Proofs we accept for ID and address.
- **Children under the age of 16 years do not pay a membership fee.
**Don't forget to name a beneficiary on your application form.
What happens then?
You will receive a welcome pack and will then be able to access our range of low cost savings and loans.